Merino Kids of New Zealand invented the merino baby sleep bag and is recognized with design awards and patents for its innovation.
Why Merino Kids is the world's best baby sleep bag:
- Made from luxuriously soft Woolmark-certified Superfine Merino. Expertly stitched by master tailors in India.
- GOTS-certified organic combed cotton outer layer gives extra durability for years of use. Machine washable.
- Naturally fire-resistant. Rated low fire risk without fireproofing chemicals.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for up to two years. Excellent value compared to other sleep bags that last only a few months.
- Remarkable natural ability to regulate body temperature. Captures and circulates air to insulate child when the room temperature falls, and releases excess body heat and moisture as the room temperature rises. Child stays warm and dry without overheating.
- Recommended by textile scientists. A 2010 scientific study concluded infants are less likely to overheat or to become damp and chilled in a Merino Kids sleep bag compared with polar fleece sleep bags.
- Meets all U.S. and international safety standards including UK BSI sleep bag safety certification. Child has freedom to move and room to grow, yet can't slip underneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold. Contoured bodice stays clear of face.
- Awarded the prestigious global iF Seal of Outstanding Design Quality. Unzips from the bottom for quick diaper changes and opens flat for easy dressing. Zipper is sewn inside lining and enclosed in a special fabric zipper guard to protect child's skin. Opens at one shoulder only, won't 'pop open' when child stands.
- Patented safety belt aperture enables child to wear their sleep bag in car seat and stroller. An essential innovation for busy parents, unique to Merino Kids.
Also available: toddler size 2-4 years, winter-weight for cooler rooms, and limited editions.
Features & Highlights
- World's best and #1 top-selling merino sleep bag in the USA and worldwide. Others can't beat Merino Kids' patented iF award-winning design, premium fabric and superior workmanship.
- For parents who want the very best. Crafted by master tailors from luxuriously soft Superfine Merino wool. 100% natural, itch-free and allergy-safe. Organic cotton outer layer for extra durability.
- Textile scientists recommend the Merino Kids sleep bag. Baby doesn't wake up cold or overheat. Naturally absorbs and releases moisture to create the perfect safe micro-climate in any season for rooms 64°F to 80°F.
- First sleep bag in the world to achieve the stringent UK BSI standard for baby sleep bag safety, and the only merino sleep bag certified to this safety standard. Baby has freedom to move yet can't slip underneath or wriggle out.
- Fits babies 0-2 years safely and comfortably. Innovative safety belt aperture makes it easy to transfer sleeping baby between car seat, stroller and nursery to maintain sleep routine.
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.18 x 7.87 x 7.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Merino Kids, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Little Things Mean A Lot
This is one of the most masculine yet baby looking boys two piece christening sets possible. Features knit V-neck sweater with built-in collar and matching knit pants. You get the look of a three piece set with a pant, top and vest with the convenien...
By Petit Ami
mpn: 4327861691, ean: 0616846096994,
Beautiful cotton family gown. A gown for a girl or a romper for your boy. Pintucking on the sleeves and bodice. Detachable skirt converts from gown to romper. Perfect for a family gown or for a baby boy or girl.Fine Polycotton. Pintucking on the slee...
By Kishu Baby
mpn: 51011, ean: 0787421863208,
Reversible bandana bib set of 3 bibs. Bib 1 - side a: light khaki, side b: solid navy. Bib 2 - side a: mustard, side b: khaki-green. Bib 3 - side a: teal blue, side b: royal blue. What makes our Kishu baby bib so special? 1) the fabric - made in Cali...